All of Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
All of Grace

An online community where believers can come and be challenged, edified and equipped with the Word of God unto every good work.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Discipleship and Its Importance

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LaRosa
LaRosa

Discipleship and Its Importance Empty
PostSubject: Discipleship and Its Importance   Discipleship and Its Importance EmptyMon May 26, 2008 9:40 pm

http://blog.trailblazinministries.com/ministry/discipleship_and_its_importance.php

Quote :
I've been spending the past few weeks putting together a curriculum for the Steps Discipleship Training Ministry division of Trailblazin Ministries and I must admit that it has been some experience. The process of gathering materials has been an experience, and it's really gotten my juices flowing in how I want to continue to mold and shape Trailblazin Ministries into what the Lord desires for it to be. One of the things that has always been at the forefront of my mind has been the discipling of individuals so that they can be assured of their salvation and built up in the faith so that they can chew on spiritual meat instead of drinking milk. Steps DTM is going a long way in making that vision a reality because it is equipping the saints with the gift of teaching to best use their gift for the glory of the Lord. I don't want it to just stop there though...

lj.
Back to top Go down

Discipleship and Its Importance
Page 1 of 1