All of Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
All of Grace

An online community where believers can come and be challenged, edified and equipped with the Word of God unto every good work.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New topic under Exegesis, Scriptural Interpretation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jewel

Jewel

New topic under Exegesis, Scriptural Interpretation Empty
PostSubject: New topic under Exegesis, Scriptural Interpretation   New topic under Exegesis, Scriptural Interpretation EmptyFri May 23, 2008 10:22 am

Check out the new topic called - Imprecatory Prayers. What is your belief on this topic? scratch
Back to top Go down
Michael
Administrator
Michael

PostSubject: Re: New topic under Exegesis, Scriptural Interpretation   New topic under Exegesis, Scriptural Interpretation EmptyFri May 23, 2008 10:26 am

Jewel wrote:
Check out the new topic called - Imprecatory Prayers. What is your belief on this topic? scratch

I see someone has been listening to a lot of WOTM Radio...LOL
Back to top Go down
Jewel

Jewel

PostSubject: Re: New topic under Exegesis, Scriptural Interpretation   New topic under Exegesis, Scriptural Interpretation EmptyFri May 23, 2008 10:30 am

Expositor wrote:

A WHOLE LOT!!! I know I'm a bit late, but I am HOOKED!!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Michael
Administrator
Michael

PostSubject: Re: New topic under Exegesis, Scriptural Interpretation   New topic under Exegesis, Scriptural Interpretation EmptyFri May 23, 2008 10:50 am

Jewel wrote:
Expositor wrote:

A WHOLE LOT!!! I know I'm a bit late, but I am HOOKED!!!! lol!

Just be careful. I had to leave it alone for a little while. Todd's sarcasm and his attitude can sometimes be a bit much. I noticed that I was starting to be just as "snarky" as Todd in everyday conversations. I enjoy the topics, and I love Todd. I think his heart is for God and His people. I just have to cycle off and on.

There is another GREAT show I listen to. It's the Albert Mohler Radio program. I think his website is www.albertmohler.com. He's the president of the Southern Baptist Theological Seminary. Great show. Great topics. Very level-headed and intelligent way to discuss topics with a Biblical worldview in mind.
Back to top Go down
Jewel

Jewel

PostSubject: Re: New topic under Exegesis, Scriptural Interpretation   New topic under Exegesis, Scriptural Interpretation EmptyFri May 23, 2008 11:14 am

Hey, thanks for that. I have noticed (and have been a bit disturbed) Todd's sarcasm. However, I am so edified by everything else that I continue to listen. But I appreciate the other webiste mention. I will be checking it out today. I find it refreshing that ALL DAY while at work, I'm listening to this. I don't have the opportunity to just sit and read my Bible while at work. But to listen to it is just as great!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New topic under Exegesis, Scriptural Interpretation   New topic under Exegesis, Scriptural Interpretation Empty

Back to top Go down

New topic under Exegesis, Scriptural Interpretation
Page 1 of 1