All of Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
All of Grace

An online community where believers can come and be challenged, edified and equipped with the Word of God unto every good work.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

HEY JEWEL!!!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
B. Morr
B. Morr

HEY JEWEL!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: HEY JEWEL!!!!!!   HEY JEWEL!!!!!! EmptyWed May 21, 2008 3:23 pm

Where in the world did you get that quote from in your signature. YIKES!!!
Back to top Go down
Jewel

Jewel

HEY JEWEL!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY JEWEL!!!!!!   HEY JEWEL!!!!!! EmptyWed May 21, 2008 3:29 pm

Well, I'm glad that you asked! HEY JEWEL!!!!!! 233846 I got it from Paul Washer, a clip from Way Of The Master Radio. It was recorded May 20th - Hour 1.
Back to top Go down
B. Morr
B. Morr

HEY JEWEL!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY JEWEL!!!!!!   HEY JEWEL!!!!!! EmptyWed May 21, 2008 3:32 pm

Oh, okay. Thanks for citing it. I had no idea it was said by Paul Washer. Very Happy

Last edited by B. Morr on Wed May 21, 2008 3:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Michael
Administrator
Michael

HEY JEWEL!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY JEWEL!!!!!!   HEY JEWEL!!!!!! EmptyWed May 21, 2008 3:35 pm

Wow. He said adultery? I've heard him say it's the most idolatrous day of the week as well. Paul Washer is a kidney puncher
Back to top Go down
Jewel

Jewel

HEY JEWEL!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY JEWEL!!!!!!   HEY JEWEL!!!!!! EmptyWed May 21, 2008 3:38 pm

Expositor wrote:
Wow. He said adultery? I've heard him say it's the most idolatrous day of the week as well. Paul Washer is a kidney puncher

scratch Hmmm....maybe it WAS idolatry, instead of adultery. It sure does SOUND better. scratch
Back to top Go down
Michael
Administrator
Michael

HEY JEWEL!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY JEWEL!!!!!!   HEY JEWEL!!!!!! EmptyWed May 21, 2008 3:42 pm

Jewel wrote:
Expositor wrote:

scratch Hmmm....maybe it WAS idolatry, instead of adultery. It sure does SOUND better. scratch

It may have been. I've only listened to about 100 PW sermons...LOL. He gets me every time.
Back to top Go down
B. Morr
B. Morr

HEY JEWEL!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY JEWEL!!!!!!   HEY JEWEL!!!!!! EmptyThu May 22, 2008 1:30 pm

Heard the clip. It was idolatry
Back to top Go down
Jewel

Jewel

HEY JEWEL!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY JEWEL!!!!!!   HEY JEWEL!!!!!! EmptyFri May 23, 2008 10:25 am

Coolbeans!!! Changed. Thanks.

HEY JEWEL!!!!!! 439534 HEY JEWEL!!!!!! 724661 HEY JEWEL!!!!!! 724661 HEY JEWEL!!!!!! 724661 HEY JEWEL!!!!!! 439534
Back to top Go down
B. Morr
B. Morr

HEY JEWEL!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY JEWEL!!!!!!   HEY JEWEL!!!!!! EmptyFri May 23, 2008 11:47 am

Jewel wrote:
Coolbeans!!! Changed. Thanks.

HEY JEWEL!!!!!! 439534 HEY JEWEL!!!!!! 724661 HEY JEWEL!!!!!! 724661 HEY JEWEL!!!!!! 724661 HEY JEWEL!!!!!! 439534
You need help.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

HEY JEWEL!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY JEWEL!!!!!!   HEY JEWEL!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

HEY JEWEL!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1