All of Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
All of Grace

An online community where believers can come and be challenged, edified and equipped with the Word of God unto every good work.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

akward conversations...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
btate0121

btate0121

akward conversations... Empty
PostSubject: akward conversations...   akward conversations... EmptyWed May 14, 2008 10:46 pm

This has happened to me a few times.... maybe just me... so i'm curious.

You ever been talkin to someone... and yall just clicked cuz it was apparent you were both believers... but as soon as you ask what church.. or what denom.... and it's something like Catholic or Mormon... the convo just tanks......

yeah... akward. LOL.

who else?
Back to top Go down
simply seth

simply seth

PostSubject: Re: akward conversations...   akward conversations... EmptyWed May 14, 2008 10:58 pm

been there , done that, hated it Neutral
Back to top Go down
B. Morr
B. Morr

PostSubject: Re: akward conversations...   akward conversations... EmptyThu May 15, 2008 9:02 am

btate0121 wrote:
This has happened to me a few times.... maybe just me... so i'm curious.

You ever been talkin to someone... and yall just clicked cuz it was apparent you were both believers... but as soon as you ask what church.. or what denom.... and it's something like Catholic or Mormon... the convo just tanks......

yeah... akward. LOL.

who else?
Definitely been there. Dude was a J dubb that I grew up with. He tried to tell me that we had the same bible. lol!
Back to top Go down
btate0121

btate0121

PostSubject: Re: akward conversations...   akward conversations... EmptyThu May 15, 2008 11:36 am

PWA HA HA HA HA HA HA. holarious man. same Bible? SIKE.

i was at a friends farewell ceremony (he's in the navy being shipped out to Japan). and me and this one dude were choppin it up hard! laughin n jokin. quoting scripts... i was about to be like "yo man.. we gotta kick it.. pass me your number and lets get together over halo or some NASB or something". but i asked him what his denom was first "I'm catholic man!".....

cricket..... cricket..... cricket....

"aiight man.. i'mma holla atcha!"

PEACE
Back to top Go down
B. Morr
B. Morr

PostSubject: Re: akward conversations...   akward conversations... EmptyThu May 15, 2008 3:45 pm

btate0121 wrote:
PWA HA HA HA HA HA HA. holarious man. same Bible? SIKE.

i was at a friends farewell ceremony (he's in the navy being shipped out to Japan). and me and this one dude were choppin it up hard! laughin n jokin. quoting scripts... i was about to be like "yo man.. we gotta kick it.. pass me your number and lets get together over halo or some NASB or something". but i asked him what his denom was first "I'm catholic man!".....

cricket..... cricket..... cricket....

"aiight man.. i'mma holla atcha!"

PEACE
That's better than talking to a dude who seems like a joyous and excited believer......only to find out that he's...........

I
V

I
V

I
V

I
V

OPENLY GAY. No affraid pale
Back to top Go down
elboogee

elboogee

PostSubject: Re: akward conversations...   akward conversations... EmptyFri May 16, 2008 8:20 pm

[b]Oh Snap! Shocked

B. Morr- Did you give him that gospel?
Back to top Go down
B. Morr
B. Morr

PostSubject: Re: akward conversations...   akward conversations... EmptyFri May 16, 2008 8:38 pm

elboogee wrote:
[b]Oh Snap! Shocked

Honestly, naw. I was young (not that that's an excuse)......I'll say, I was immature in my walk. So, just being a guy - A STRAIGHT GUY, at that - I just stopped talking to dude. It was probably paranoia but you know how once you find out something about someone now that's all you look for. So like now, everything they do is gay. They pick their nose gay. They blink gay. They even have gay knees.....I mean, like I said....its probably paranoia. And I think I was like 19 or 20 or so. I haven't seen dude since though.
Back to top Go down
elboogee

elboogee

PostSubject: Re: akward conversations...   akward conversations... EmptyFri May 16, 2008 10:05 pm

B. Morr wrote:
elboogee wrote:
[b]Oh Snap! Shocked

Honestly, naw. I was young (not that that's an excuse)......I'll say, I was immature in my walk. So, just being a guy - A STRAIGHT GUY, at that - I just stopped talking to dude. It was probably paranoia but you know how once you find out something about someone now that's all you look for. So like now, everything they do is gay. They pick their nose gay. They blink gay. They even have gay knees.....I mean, like I said....its probably paranoia. And I think I was like 19 or 20 or so. I haven't seen dude since though.

lol! @ "they blink gay" hahahaha

No- but I feel you. One of my BIGGEST regrets of high school is that I didn't witness to my friends- I didn't know what to say. I really want to live 1 peter 3:15 -na'mean.

To God be the Glory cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: akward conversations...   akward conversations... Empty

Back to top Go down

akward conversations...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
All of Grace :: The Gathering Place :: General Discussion-
Jump to: