All of Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
All of Grace

An online community where believers can come and be challenged, edified and equipped with the Word of God unto every good work.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jack in the Box and the Jesus Fish

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
WhyMe

WhyMe

Jack in the Box and the Jesus Fish Empty
PostSubject: Jack in the Box and the Jesus Fish   Jack in the Box and the Jesus Fish EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 9:33 pm

Coincidence or On Purpose

I am probably really late, but I never noticed this before, look at the O and X in Box.

www.jackinthebox.com
Back to top Go down
Jewel

Jewel

PostSubject: Re: Jack in the Box and the Jesus Fish   Jack in the Box and the Jesus Fish EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 9:29 am

Cool. I never noticed it either. I wonder if they did that on purpose. Hmm... scratch
Back to top Go down
B. Morr
B. Morr

PostSubject: Re: Jack in the Box and the Jesus Fish   Jack in the Box and the Jesus Fish EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 9:50 am

That burger looks artery clogging yet still very tasty. Maybe that's a problem. scratch
Back to top Go down
apokalum

apokalum

PostSubject: Re: Jack in the Box and the Jesus Fish   Jack in the Box and the Jesus Fish EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 10:26 pm

great..now all I can think is BBQ sirloin burger.

and I think the Jesus fish thing is reaching...
Back to top Go down
btate0121

btate0121

PostSubject: Re: Jack in the Box and the Jesus Fish   Jack in the Box and the Jesus Fish EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 6:48 am

How you gonna put a Jesus fish on ya logo and rep God when you servin dudes HORSE MEAT?!?!?! (anybody remember that rumor?)

secondly... brother.. you have cause me to stumble. i'm trynna slim it down and you posting pics of tasty burgers all up on the board... where i come to get my spiritual nourishment. *sigh*

now i got to go lay hands on my self... wheres my oil? lawd hamercy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jack in the Box and the Jesus Fish   Jack in the Box and the Jesus Fish Empty

Back to top Go down

Jack in the Box and the Jesus Fish
Page 1 of 1