All of Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
All of Grace

An online community where believers can come and be challenged, edified and equipped with the Word of God unto every good work.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Expelled ! No Intelligence Allowed !

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
simply seth

simply seth

Expelled ! No Intelligence Allowed ! Empty
PostSubject: Expelled ! No Intelligence Allowed !   Expelled ! No Intelligence Allowed ! EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 7:16 pm

http://expelledthemovie.com
Drops Friday April 18th, 2008
Back to top Go down
Michael
Administrator
Michael

PostSubject: Re: Expelled ! No Intelligence Allowed !   Expelled ! No Intelligence Allowed ! EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 7:22 pm

simply seth wrote:
http://expelledthemovie.com
Drops Friday April 18th, 2008

Yeah, man. I'm tryin' to see that joint this weekend. I really wanna see Ben Stein smash some evolutionists.
Back to top Go down
simply seth

simply seth

PostSubject: Re: Expelled ! No Intelligence Allowed !   Expelled ! No Intelligence Allowed ! EmptyThu Apr 17, 2008 10:03 am

suspiciously the local theatres here are not really advertising this movie scratch
Back to top Go down
smoke

smoke

PostSubject: Re: Expelled ! No Intelligence Allowed !   Expelled ! No Intelligence Allowed ! EmptySun Apr 20, 2008 9:39 pm

So did you fellas go see it? i did and thought it was pretty good.
Back to top Go down
Michael
Administrator
Michael

PostSubject: Re: Expelled ! No Intelligence Allowed !   Expelled ! No Intelligence Allowed ! EmptySun Apr 20, 2008 9:44 pm

smoke wrote:

I saw it last night. I thought it was good. I really liked their analogy likening the attitude of the evolution scientists to the Berlin Wall.

Oh, and Ben made Dawkins look like a complete idiot in the last segment.
Back to top Go down
smoke

smoke

PostSubject: Re: Expelled ! No Intelligence Allowed !   Expelled ! No Intelligence Allowed ! EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 12:48 am

Expositor wrote:
smoke wrote:

I saw it last night. I thought it was good. I really liked their analogy likening the attitude of the evolution scientists to the Berlin Wall.

Oh, and Ben made Dawkins look like a complete idiot in the last segment.

yeah i liked how they did that too.

The one evolutionist made me laugh, the one who said life might have started "on the backs of crystals." And then Ben Stein asks him how that began, and the guy got mad at him and said "I just told you!" LOL.

I was also really glad that they connected the dots between Darwinism and Eugenics.
Back to top Go down
simply seth

simply seth

PostSubject: Re: Expelled ! No Intelligence Allowed !   Expelled ! No Intelligence Allowed ! EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 2:26 am

Seen it ... I'm glad they spoke about the ultimate outcome of darwinian dogma.
Back to top Go down
elboogee

elboogee

PostSubject: Re: Expelled ! No Intelligence Allowed !   Expelled ! No Intelligence Allowed ! EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 10:46 pm

What's Good Brethren afro

It was A-IIIGHT! scratch

Glad intelligent design was discussed-

Not Glad Christianity was kind of dissed

Had to fight not to Sleep in the theater ( I did catch a 9pm show)

To God be the Glory cheers
Back to top Go down
Michael
Administrator
Michael

PostSubject: Re: Expelled ! No Intelligence Allowed !   Expelled ! No Intelligence Allowed ! EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 10:51 pm

elboogee wrote:
What's Good Brethren afro

It was A-IIIGHT! scratch

Glad intelligent design was discussed-

Not Glad Christianity was kind of dissed

Had to fight not to Sleep in the theater ( I did catch a 9pm show)

To God be the Glory cheers

Well, we gotta remember that Ben Stein is Jewish. But, if God is pleased to save Ben, he will. I'm prayin' for him. I'm just glad that an alternative view to evolution is now being seen with some legitimacy.

Really, though, ID isn't necessarily a mere religious belief. Of course, only the creation account in Genesis makes sense in light of it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Expelled ! No Intelligence Allowed !   Expelled ! No Intelligence Allowed ! Empty

Back to top Go down

Expelled ! No Intelligence Allowed !
Page 1 of 1