All of Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
All of Grace

An online community where believers can come and be challenged, edified and equipped with the Word of God unto every good work.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Baltimore ,,,,,

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
simply seth

simply seth

Baltimore ,,,,, Empty
PostSubject: Baltimore ,,,,,   Baltimore ,,,,, EmptyThu Apr 03, 2008 3:12 pm

Any reformed theo schools in BMOre ?
How far is gaithersburg from BMore ?

I'm not completely sure whether to move to Philly or BMore.
I'm just lookin' ta go somewhere for 2-3 years be under a sov grace church and get some more training.
Back to top Go down
Michael
Administrator
Michael

Baltimore ,,,,, Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baltimore ,,,,,   Baltimore ,,,,, EmptyThu Apr 03, 2008 3:36 pm

simply seth wrote:

I'm just lookin' ta go somewhere for 2-3 years be under a sov grace church and get some more training.

Gburg is a little ways from Baltimore (about 45 minutes to an hour, depending on how you drive)
Back to top Go down
B. Morr
B. Morr

Baltimore ,,,,, Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baltimore ,,,,,   Baltimore ,,,,, EmptyMon Apr 07, 2008 10:31 am

simply seth wrote:

Yeah....I'll be praying for you on that one.....
Back to top Go down
G.R.A.C.E. Preecha
Administrator
G.R.A.C.E. Preecha

Baltimore ,,,,, Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baltimore ,,,,,   Baltimore ,,,,, EmptyMon Apr 07, 2008 3:13 pm

G-burg or Baltimore, you can't miss.

In G-burg, you've got Shady Grove PCA, Covenant Life Church and Gaithersburg Community. If you want a tight-knit family, hit up G-church. My pastor (literally) makes sure to involve himself in the lives of the members of the congregation. I can give you his number and you can give him a call, since he's wiser than me.

Baltimore, you've got good options too.

Believers' Chapel in Baltimore, Hope Bible in Columbia, City of Hope PCA in Columbia (Pastor Irwyn Ince - http://cityofhopechurch.net/ ), Chapelgate Presbyterian in Mariottsville, MD and quite a few others.

Plus, you'd have the fellowship of many brothers and sisters in the Lord out in this area who are like-minded in things of the faith.

pray on it. Then give my pastor a call - tell him Kerry sent you ( 301-829-7610 ). He may be able to guide you somewhere in your local area or give you gooder advice on moving out this way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Baltimore ,,,,, Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baltimore ,,,,,   Baltimore ,,,,, Empty

Back to top Go down

Baltimore ,,,,,
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
All of Grace :: The Gathering Place :: General Discussion-
Jump to: