All of Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
All of Grace

An online community where believers can come and be challenged, edified and equipped with the Word of God unto every good work.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Would you marry YOU?

Go down 
5 posters

Would you marry YOU?
Absolutely! I love me!
Would you marry YOU? Bar_left14%Would you marry YOU? Bar_right
 14% [ 1 ]
Eehhnn, I think I could.
Would you marry YOU? Bar_left14%Would you marry YOU? Bar_right
 14% [ 1 ]
Hmmm....I really don't know. Let me think on it.
Would you marry YOU? Bar_left29%Would you marry YOU? Bar_right
 29% [ 2 ]
I doubt it. Maybe....but I doubt it.
Would you marry YOU? Bar_left0%Would you marry YOU? Bar_right
 0% [ 0 ]
HECK NAW!!!
Would you marry YOU? Bar_left43%Would you marry YOU? Bar_right
 43% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
B. Morr
B. Morr

Would you marry YOU? Empty
PostSubject: Would you marry YOU?   Would you marry YOU? EmptyThu Feb 28, 2008 2:08 am

I'm gonna go ahead and steal a thread from somewhere else.

Basically, its just a question to provoke thought. Worthy of discussion. What do yall think. Answer the poll and share your commentary.
Back to top Go down
simply seth

simply seth

PostSubject: Re: Would you marry YOU?   Would you marry YOU? EmptyThu Feb 28, 2008 12:01 pm

I will never marry .. I can't have someone come between me and computers.
Suspect
Back to top Go down
B. Morr
B. Morr

PostSubject: Re: Would you marry YOU?   Would you marry YOU? EmptyThu Feb 28, 2008 1:13 pm

Four people voted, but only one responded. Don't be ashamed....REVEAL YOURSELF! Smile
Back to top Go down
simply seth

simply seth

PostSubject: Re: Would you marry YOU?   Would you marry YOU? EmptyThu Feb 28, 2008 1:37 pm

I voted Naw Cool
Back to top Go down
Michael
Administrator
Michael

PostSubject: Re: Would you marry YOU?   Would you marry YOU? EmptyThu Feb 28, 2008 3:39 pm

lemme think
Back to top Go down
elboogee

elboogee

PostSubject: Re: Would you marry YOU?   Would you marry YOU? EmptyFri Feb 29, 2008 7:29 pm

First post* cheers

What's Up brethren

This is a very good topic.

I think that If I were to be honest, I'd probably say- at this moment...

Nahhhhh!

I think that a lot of people that have gotten married or are getting married would consider themselves an unworthy partner.
But I guess that's the beauty and blessing of marriage of it. Getting something good that you don't deserve and even though you are a hot mess.

Sounds like Grace to me! What a Face
Back to top Go down
Michael
Administrator
Michael

PostSubject: Re: Would you marry YOU?   Would you marry YOU? EmptyFri Feb 29, 2008 8:40 pm

Chea!!! Ellen's first post...I'm so thankful you joined, sis.

As a man, I definitely see areas of growth that may be needed before I become a husband, but I also believe that when I finally find her, I'll be alright. Of course, this confidence doesn't lie within myself, but in the LORD, that He is preparing me even now for the ministry of marriage and family.

As for a woman, I think one of the really great things about the husband's role (which I look forward to), is the preparing of his bride to offer up to God as a living sacrifice, holy and acceptable unto God. As two become one flesh, and the man is then the head of the wife, it is his duty to present both him and his wife unto God. He is the priest of his home. He will have to learn how to deal with not only his sin, but the sin of his wife and of his children. He must constantly be going before the throne of grace on behalf of his family, so that he may obtain mercy.

I look forward to this lifelong process. As daunting a task as it may be, and as cliche as this may sound, I know that what the LORD ordains, He also maintains.
Back to top Go down
simply seth

simply seth

PostSubject: Re: Would you marry YOU?   Would you marry YOU? EmptyMon Mar 10, 2008 3:25 pm

elboogee wrote:
First post* cheers

YAY ! EL Moco !
Back to top Go down
kritikul

kritikul

PostSubject: Re: Would you marry YOU?   Would you marry YOU? EmptyWed Mar 26, 2008 8:29 am

I'm too difficult to marry myself. Why would I want to marry into the same problems? I need an equalizer in my marriage. Plus, I don't support gay marriage.
Back to top Go down
B. Morr
B. Morr

PostSubject: Re: Would you marry YOU?   Would you marry YOU? EmptyWed Mar 26, 2008 9:32 am

kritikul wrote:
Plus, I don't support gay marriage.
I CAN NOT STOP LAUGHING!!! That is hilarious!!!
Back to top Go down
kritikul

kritikul

PostSubject: Re: Would you marry YOU?   Would you marry YOU? EmptyWed Mar 26, 2008 10:25 am

B. Morr wrote:
kritikul wrote:
Plus, I don't support gay marriage.
I CAN NOT STOP LAUGHING!!! That is hilarious!!!
Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would you marry YOU?   Would you marry YOU? Empty

Back to top Go down

Would you marry YOU?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
All of Grace :: The Gathering Place :: General Discussion-
Jump to: