All of Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
All of Grace

An online community where believers can come and be challenged, edified and equipped with the Word of God unto every good work.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I know we've all heard of WOTM, but has anybody

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TrueConvert

TrueConvert

I know we've all heard of WOTM, but has anybody Empty
PostSubject: I know we've all heard of WOTM, but has anybody   I know we've all heard of WOTM, but has anybody EmptySun Feb 24, 2008 6:38 pm

Heard of a "methadology" for presenting the Gospel called "2 Ways to Live?"
I am a huge proponent of WOTM, and so when my Church began to move in the 2WTL, by Matthias Press,
I was a lil' skeptical. It's nice though, because it starts out with GOD as creator, and moves into our rebellion.
Just wondering if anyone else had heard of or gone through this evangelistic course or have seen fruit from using it.........
Grace and Peace!
Back to top Go down
Michael
Administrator
Michael

PostSubject: Re: I know we've all heard of WOTM, but has anybody   I know we've all heard of WOTM, but has anybody EmptySun Feb 24, 2008 9:36 pm

Hmmmm. I haven't heard of that methodology, but I'm intrigued. Is there a website where I can check it out? I know I haven't talked to you about it yet, but I'm currently putting together a package for the Mid-Atlantic Evangelism Network that I'm prayerfully going to get up and running this year. Since you and Misha are not far from us, it might be something you two may be interested in. More info will be forthcoming about that, bro. Thanks for mentioning this to us. I think you might have mentioned it in our last phone convo. We need another one of those soon...

Grace and Peace.
Back to top Go down
TrueConvert

TrueConvert

PostSubject: Re: I know we've all heard of WOTM, but has anybody   I know we've all heard of WOTM, but has anybody EmptyMon Feb 25, 2008 9:43 am

Grace and Peace,
Yeah, here's the link to info/presentation of 2WTL http://www.matthiasmedia.com.au/2wtl/
Check it out and let me know what you think!
I'll hit you up towards the end of this week bro.
Back to top Go down
Redeemed

PostSubject: Re: I know we've all heard of WOTM, but has anybody   I know we've all heard of WOTM, but has anybody EmptySat Mar 22, 2008 3:37 pm

TrueConvert wrote:
Heard of a "methadology" for presenting the Gospel called "2 Ways to Live?"
I am a huge proponent of WOTM, and so when my Church began to move in the 2WTL, by Matthias Press,
I was a lil' skeptical. It's nice though, because it starts out with GOD as creator, and moves into our rebellion.
Just wondering if anyone else had heard of or gone through this evangelistic course or have seen fruit from using it.........
Grace and Peace!

Yes I heard about last year via 9 marks ministry (Pastor Mark Dever)...I like it. Its a very clear framework for presenting a sound gospel presentation.
Back to top Go down
Michael
Administrator
Michael

PostSubject: Re: I know we've all heard of WOTM, but has anybody   I know we've all heard of WOTM, but has anybody EmptySat Mar 22, 2008 3:41 pm

TrueConvert wrote:
Grace and Peace,
Yeah, here's the link to info/presentation of 2WTL http://www.matthiasmedia.com.au/2wtl/
Check it out and let me know what you think!
I'll hit you up towards the end of this week bro.

I really like this, man.

Still waiting for the phone call...LOL.

Take your time, brother.
Back to top Go down
Michael
Administrator
Michael

PostSubject: Re: I know we've all heard of WOTM, but has anybody   I know we've all heard of WOTM, but has anybody EmptySat May 31, 2008 9:52 pm

Yo, the Bible Study class I'm joining tomorrow at church is using DVD and booklet materials from Matthias Ministries. "Two Ways of Living" is the booklet. The 13 week Bible study is called "Two Ways to Live, Know and Share the Gospel"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I know we've all heard of WOTM, but has anybody   I know we've all heard of WOTM, but has anybody Empty

Back to top Go down

I know we've all heard of WOTM, but has anybody
Page 1 of 1