All of Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
All of Grace

An online community where believers can come and be challenged, edified and equipped with the Word of God unto every good work.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

So I Preached ..

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
simply seth

simply seth

So I Preached .. Empty
PostSubject: So I Preached ..   So I Preached .. EmptySat Feb 23, 2008 11:52 pm

So I preached my very first expository sermon as part of a preaching workshop class thingie.

I don't know why I took that class, cause I don't sense any real call to preach. scratch

I did better than I thought I would do , yet hopin' I would bomb (hopeful confirmation of not bein' called to preach).

Now I'm kinda skeered that God might call me ta preach or somethin' Neutral

Well I plead forgiveness to all for this onslaught of cerebral diarrhea.
Embarassed
Back to top Go down
TEDDY P

TEDDY P

So I Preached .. Empty
PostSubject: Re: So I Preached ..   So I Preached .. EmptyMon Feb 25, 2008 12:14 pm

Great job Seth! I know God's glory shined through you good brother. Calling to the ministry can be funny sometimes. I am kinda old fashioned when it pertains to ministry. I believe we can heed the calling on our lives, and always be prepared, but I wouldn't teach/preach unless I was called to by my pastor. But keep preparing fam, you never know what our Father has in store for you! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Michael
Administrator
Michael

So I Preached .. Empty
PostSubject: Re: So I Preached ..   So I Preached .. EmptyWed Feb 27, 2008 9:52 am

We've all been called to preach in some capacity. Some of us will preach to congregations of believers, some to folks at our jobs, in the supermarket, etc.

Praise God for your willingness to share the truth of God's Word.
Back to top Go down
TEDDY P

TEDDY P

So I Preached .. Empty
PostSubject: Re: So I Preached ..   So I Preached .. EmptyWed Feb 27, 2008 8:56 pm

Expo wrote:
We've all been called to preach in some capacity. Some of us will preach to congregations of believers, some to folks at our jobs, in the supermarket, etc.

Praise God for your willingness to share the truth of God's Word.

Word.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

So I Preached .. Empty
PostSubject: Re: So I Preached ..   So I Preached .. Empty

Back to top Go down

So I Preached ..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
All of Grace :: The Gathering Place :: General Discussion-
Jump to: